Archive for the ‘Tweetworthy’ Category:
Twitter is among the most popular social networking platforms on the internet today. It has become quite the new sensation! Some call it the microblogging phenomenon! If you are trying to be seen and drive traffic to your website for free, Twitter is one of the best ways to do that.
“How I Got Over 200 Twitter Followers In Less Than 24 hrs.” Is an exclusive eBook created by MaximumB4U.com . It is very short and to the point. You won’t find any hype here. We want to show you the exact same technique that we used to get 200 followers in less than 24 hrs. without using any software. This simple yet effective manual process will only take you 15 minutes to administer, and the amount of followers you will acquire is quite litterally incredible!
This technique not only got us 200 followers within 24 hrs , but the followers haven’t stopped yet we are up to 1,127 followers right now as we write this article. Yesterday we had 927 followers. Thats 200 new followers in the past 24 hrs. Check our twitter page now and see how many we have. As I am typing this I have received 12 new followers.
This technique is litterally amazing, and that is why we are sharing it with you today for the first time. This is unique and has never before been released to the public. You will only be able to get your hands on this amazing technique from MaximumB4U.com . Buy now for the ultra low price of just $7.00 This is an instant download and you will be automatically re-directed to the download, after payment has been proccessed.
It’s been years since blogging has been practiced. But it’s just recently that it has been considered as one of the addicting fads. Many teenagers have resorted to blogging as an outlet for their emotions, a little online nook where they can blurt out whatever just bugs them or whatever makes them feel elated. Savvy marketers have discovered that blogging is one of the best Internet marketing methods that won’t cost you a cent.
What exactly is blogging? Blog is the widely used term that refers to web log. Basically, a blog is an online journal. A blog could be set up to no cost at all, and can be used for just for the fun of it or for business reasons.
Blogging for your Internet business is one surefire way to boost the visibility of your products and services. Here are a few ways to boost your internet advertising with the help of a blog:
1. Make your clients or customers abreast on your website’s alterations. Your new products and affiliate websites could also be announced through your blog.
2. Keep track of your business objectives and plans through open writing. Your blog content can be easily stored through archives. What could be better than searchable information that could be easily accessed by anyone browsing the web, right?
3. Air your opinions, advice or reviews on specific services or products that are related to your business. Publishing is a very easy process with blogging.
4. Include links that will fetch back links and subsequently improve your ranking on search engines. This could be better executed through putting well-written articles in your website. Affiliate links could also be included in your blog to earn more extra income.
5. Collect response through the ability of blogs to fetch comments from your blog readers. You can learn and improve your products and services through with the feedback from your readers.
6. Connect easily with other bloggers. When other bloggers notice that you have something good in your blog, they will put you in their favorite lists that will automatically link you to their blogs.
So, how do you set up a blog? Here are some of the options you can make use of to take advantage of this fun way to advertise your Internet business.
Either you load a blogging software or let a blogging hosting service do it for you. Host services such as LiveJournal and Blogger.com are the most popular in this field. Those hosts will provide you with easy instructions on how to put up your blog.
Take Our Free Blogging Course Here, Valued At Over $99.00 Yours Free. Just Click Here!
What is Twitter? Well, where have you been.. LOL? Twitter would have to be
the fastest growing site on the web today. It is taking the internet by storm
and there are around 10,000 new users per day signing up to participate in
this internet revolution.
Twitter is best described as a micro blogging platform. You are limited to 140
characters each time you do an update, which initially, may seem a small
amount. However, as you become more experienced, it’s just amazing what
you can fit into 140 characters.
That said, Twitter is much, much more than that. It is like one huge global
chat room, but then again, it doesn’t have to be. It all depends on how many
people you follow on Twitter. If it’s in the thousands, then your “Tweetstream”
will be running fast and furious with everything that’s coming in. If you are
only following a few hundred, or even less, then things are much easier to
keep up with.
Twitter is also a great way to meet new people online, particularly those with
similar interests to you.